Fully revised and updated for 2014, Ovum’s four regional services are designed to provide a complete view on your local country markets, underpinned by a wealth of market data and forecasts.
Our regional services help you to:
- Monitor and understand developments and trends in your local markets
- Develop your regional strategy by identifying and evaluating opportunities and threats
- Assess and compare the quantitative performance of players in country markets
- Identify regional best practice and learn from detailed case studies.
Each regional channel includes:
Five-year market forecasts and two-year historical metrics by country.
For each country, we provide the most comprehensive available set of historical and five-year forecasts available, extending to many hundreds of metrics. Our fixed and mobile service revenue and connection forecasts track 220 countries . For 67 core countries we forecast the key telecoms and media services, including fixed, mobile, enterprise, consumer, and wholesale, along with telco share of the media market.
Key historical and forecast metrics by country include:
- fixed broadband
- fixed access lines
- fixed voice
- cellular subscriptions
- cellular KPIs
- MVNO subscriptions
- operator TV subscriptions
- public WLAN hotspots
- consumer services
- enterprise services
Converged country reports
Tracking trends across mobile, fixed, Internet, and media for 67 countries. These reports are regular country snapshots of mobile, fixed-broadband, and TV market developments. They detail major market developments, service launches deployments, and service provider initiatives. In each report we:
- analyse local operator performance, strategy, and competitive context, including key product offerings and tariff data
- deliver buyer usage and attitude insight from our international consumer and enterprise panels
- provide a regulatory summary assessing the local and forward-looking regulatory environment
- detail major infrastructure network deals and projects in the market.
Timely, operator best practice case studies. Case studies feature a qualitative assessment of operator technology and service positioning, success factors, and clear recommendations. They also provide a quantitative appraisal including competitor benchmarking.
Exclusive access to the speaker presentations from Informa’s 150+ annual telecoms and media events around the world, including Com World Series, Broadband World Series, and Cloud World Series.
Published daily, our news summarises the most important industry developments and provides a rich archive of company and country events.