The development of regulation shapes the future of the telecoms, media and IT marketplace. As the leading provider of intelligence and analysis across the telecoms, media and IT space, Ovum can give you the market picture you need to optimise decision making and improve performance.
The challenge for governments and regulators is to adopt policies flexible enough to allow the sector to deploy new services and innovate while at the same time ensuring consumers are able to benefit from these innovations.
Understanding current developments and future directions in regulation is critical for success for operators and internet companies. By the same score, you need to be able to adopt policies flexible enough to allow the sector to deploy new services and innovate while at the same time ensuring consumers are able to benefit from these innovations.
We can help you:
- Keep up-to-date on the most pressing regulatory issues through regular monitoring of regulatory developments and benchmarking best practice.
- Understand how other regulatory environments compare through profiling the regulatory frameworks in 40+ countries across a range of regulated products and services.
- Gain insight into how other regulators and policy makers are tackling hot regulatory topics of the day through regular cross-country analysis.
- Keep track of developments in the area of interconnect through quarterly benchmarking of regulated fixed and mobile interconnect rates for more than 50 countries.
- See how regulated access pricing is evolving for copper and fiber based networks through quarterly benchmarking of access charges.
- Assess how far from best practice various jurisdictions are using a scorecard methodology.