A complete view across WCIS, WBIS, WTVIS and Knowledge Center metrics
Worldview is an advanced Excel service designed to provide the most comprehensive and usable source of telecoms, TV, devices and digital media market metrics and forecasts.
Updated quarterly, Worldview’s 2-year historical and 5-year forecast data is presented via advanced, easy to tables, charts and graphs which enable you to visualise trends across multiple countries, operators and technologies and easily export findings and charts for your presentations and reports.
Worldview includes detailed views across:
- Cellular connections, MVNO subscriptions, KPIs, M2M connections
- Enterprise and wholesale connections and revenues
- Fixed, broadband subscriptions, access lines and fixed voice subscriptions
- TV households, Pay TV, Free to air, Pay TV operators, TV advertising, HD & 3DTV and OTT video revenues
- Mobile content and services and advertising metrics
- Devices, OS, Tablet sales and segmentation, Tablet OS and TV devices
Key views include:
- Country, region and operator views
- High growth market trends, country and technology rankings
- Country and technology market comparison views
- Operator ranking and comparison views
- Household and population demographic information.
Why choose Worldview:
- Consistent outputs that you can trust, delivered by a robust analysis and five-year forecasting process and our longstanding and deep connection with the industry
- Direct, on-demand access to senior analysts to clarify metrics and methodologies, add immediacy
- WTFS data is presented via easy to use charts, graphs and tables enabling you to quickly gain comparative insights into market trends and dynamics. The tool is delivered in Excel enabling you to quickly export results and charts to your presentations and reports.