The definitive multiscreen market tracking and forecasting service
World TV Information Service (WTVIS) is the most complete multiscreen market tracking and five-year forecasting tool available. The service enables you to profile and compare over 700 service providers in 149 countries across traditional TV, over-the-top (OTT) video, device, and broadband markets.
Updated every month and available in easy to export Excel format, WTVIS tracks:
- TV operator subscriptions for up to 149 countries
- TV devices, smartphones, and tablets for up to 61 countries
- OTT video for up to 50 countries
- mobile, fixed, and portable broadband for up to 148 countries.
Why choose WTVIS?
- Connected analysts. WTVIS is supported by a network of analysts based in 23 countries. Our global footprint and regional market knowledge combines with a real depth of topic knowledge to provide a complete picture of both the detail and the trends at work in these markets.
- Converged methodology. WTVIS includes detailed historical and 5-year rolling forecasts including subscriptions, revenues, device sales, usage, market share and penetration for up to 149 countries. Our forecasting methodology is built on the principle that a centralised, dedicated forecast modelling team working in collaboration with our topic and market analysts provides the best results.
- Smart tools. WTVIS data is presented via easy to use charts, graphs and tables enabling you to quickly gain comparative insights into market trends and dynamics. The tool is delivered in Excel enabling you to quickly export results and charts to your presentations and reports.
Unrivalled client support
A subscription to WTVIS includes direct access to our analyst team. Use the service to explore our findings, understand the trends behind the data or further learn about our methodologies.