World Telecoms Financial Benchmarks (WTFB) tracks detailed financial and operational KPIs for 45 of the largest global operators – covering mobile, fixed and mobile & fixed businesses.
The service is delivered in three core components which enable you to track key operator metrics, benchmark and assess performance and display findings in comprehensive charts:
- Interim Report. Updated within 48 hours of each operators quarterly financial reporting, the interim report brings together in-depth operational and financial data from 45 operators worldwide.
- Financial Analysis Report. Updated quarterly, the financial analysis report provides selected financial ratios related to the structure of financial statements, year-on-year growth rates and financial ratio analysis.
- Operator Scorecard. Updated quarterly, the operator scorecard provides an operator ranking based on selected operational and financial metrics at the group level.
Why Choose WTFB?
- A unique combination of financial datasets and a comprehensive financial analysis and ranking.
Monitor the comparative financial performance of 45 operators in a robust template using reported data from consolidated financial statements.
- A complete view on the telecoms industry.
Build a complete view of the telecoms industry using operator financial and macroeconomic data from related countries.
- Robust, clearly specified methodologies and estimation techniques.
Get a transparent view on actual operator figures and the assumptions used to estimate missing data points. WTFB includes a list of formulas underlying the financial ratios with a clear definition.