Angel Dobardziev is a Consulting Director with Ovum’s Consumer, Media, and Entertainment Practice, where he provides custom advice and consulting services to telecoms and media service providers and technology vendors, in addition to contributing thought-leading research on the consumer, media, and entertainment markets.
Angel has broad and deep experience in competitor, market, financial, and user analysis in the telecoms, media, and technology markets, and has extensive experience in strategic analysis and benchmarking performance, prices, and competition. Angel’s other roles during his 15+ years at Ovum include:
• Research and Consulting Director of Ovum’s Customer Insights practice, where he set up and led some of Ovum’s largest user research programs
• Practice Leader of the Emerging Markets Practice, which he established and ran a global team of analysts focused on mobile technologies and technologies in fast-growing markets of Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
• Research Director of the IT Services practice, where he re-invigorated the performance of one of Ovum’s largest practices
• Head of Ovum’s Telecoms Strategy Practice where he re-accelerated growth in client subscriptions
Angel has excellent knowledge of fixed and mobile network technologies, content and entertainment services, digital payments, as well as IT outsourcing. Angel’s recent research includes studies that:
• Evaluated consumers’ digital lifestyles in 15 major global markets, examining user dynamics in devices, TV& video, digital content, and mobile commerce
• Analyzed market dynamics and future outlook for mobile payment services
• Examined the market for mobile content and advertising services in growth markets
• Researched global mobile service providers’ customer service strategies and user impact
• Assessed the business case for mobile services in rural areas of emerging markets
Angel holds a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Westminster, London, UK, and has completed Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level II exam with the CFA Institute, Charlottesville, USA.
Ovum is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726