For operators the "sweet spot" for messaging revenues will no longer be SMS. Operators will need to innovate in terms of business model and messaging services to retain revenue growth.
Features and Benefits
- Gain an in-depth look at the key messaging channels which will dominate in the future.
- Learn about the current messaging landscape and how operators' role will change going forward.
Key Questions Answered
- Will SMS continue to be popular?
- How can operators derive greater revenue from messaging?
- How is social networking impacting the SMS?
For more information about this research piece, please contact us.