If they fail to collaborate with content partners and OTT players they risk revenue loss, or even not surviving. Although some tier-1 operators in Asia-Pacific have heard this message, many still underestimate how much and how soon things will change.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the key "collaborate and innovate" strategies and philosophies that are being discussed in the Asia-Pacific region.
- See which operators should invest in innovative content and services as well as in collaboration.
- Learn which operators are more advanced in developing new business models than others.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current thinking about how operators should re-invigorate themselves in this new data world with OTT players?
- Should all operators innovate, compete, and collaborate?
- Are some mobile operators further ahead than others in devising new business models?
For more information about this research piece, please contact us.