Ovum expects the IT services market to grow by around 7% in the period from 2013 to 2016, and the need to effectively service this growing market will rise, especially as local providers increasingly look outside their home market.
Features and Benefits
- Assess and evaluate some of the key factors that need to be considered when looking to enter the South Korean IT services market.
- Understand some of the pitfalls to be avoided and considerations at a macro and micro level that will support an investment decision.
Key Questions Answered
- Even though South Korea's IT services market is worth $13bn, is it a market worth targeting?
- Is the influence of the major chaebols' IT services arms so enveloping that it is hardly worth considering South Korea as an IT services market opportunity?
- What macro level factors should be considered when considering the South Korean market? Are these changing?
For more information about this research piece, please contact us.