Higher education institutions, in common with organizations in other sectors, are seeking to automate and simplify their key business processes, particularly their interactions with students, and to maximize the degree of self-service, utilizing the mobile channel.
For the 16-25 demographic, including students, mobile devices are becoming their preferred channel for online interaction, with the expectation not only of Web access, but increasingly with dedicated mobile apps, which deliver enhanced functionality.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how new solutions can assist in delivery of information to students via the leading smartphone platforms.
- See examples of where smartphones are being used in higher education and how you could benefit from a similar strategy.
- Identify the potential benefits of integrating the mobile channel into your existing higher education solutions
- Assess the opportunity from incorporating mobile delivery into a Virtual Learning Environment
Key Questions Answered
- WIll mobile delivery of services be an expectation for progressive higher education institutions?
- How can cloud-based solutions simplify the provision of information to students?
- Which smartphone platforms will be of primary importance for students looking to access information from their institution?
For more information about this research piece, please contact us.